Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Would A Cylon Use A Touch, Nano or Shuffle???

I came across this shirt recently and was really impressed. Everyone who knows me, knows how much I loved the new Battlestar Galactica series. It was a great show and it really explored the nature of humanity while throwing in kick-ass stories and effects.

I don't normally go around wearing t-shirts with big prints on them, but this one is just way too rad to pass up. It's a Cylon listening to an iPod!!! It doesn't get much better than that! Could you imagine them patrolling the streets of Caprica, listening to an iPod? Then you got to wonder which iPod they would prefer.

Personally, I have a nano. But I'm not a Cylon....... or am I????

You can pick up one of these rad shirts at NerdyDuckling

SO SAY WE ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin