Friday, March 6, 2009

What would you do?

I often stay up late at night just lying in bed thinking. Most nights my thoughts center on one idea. If I could go back in time with all the knowledge I have now, what would I change? What would I do differently? I think back to all those key moments. All those times that I hated in my life. Even the times I really enjoyed but later regretted. What would you change? Would you really know what the "key" moments are? What if it's the little moments that we don't even remember that shape us more than the big events?

Even with all those questions I would still want to know how my life could have been different. I always think about this song whenever I have these thoughts and so I decided to share it with you. So sit back, relax and just wonder "what if?"


2 comments:

  1. I wonder what if a lot too. But, at the same time, sometimes I'm just glad of the way things have been and have turned out. I always worry that if I went back and changed one thing, that some not-so-great things would have happened instead. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog! welcome to bloglandia!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin